A big "Thank You" to the very sweet and extremely talented watercolorist Laure (I'm only a little bit jealous... honest!) over at Painted Thoughts Blog who graced me with this pretty award. Laure has some simply gorgeous watercolors... and an Etsy site where some of them are for sale. Visit Laure here.
Along with the award comes a request to list seven things I love. Although I've already listed seven things for an award earlier in the month, there are so many things in life I enjoy that it's easy to think of seven more. In no particular order here they are:
1. A day at the ocean to beachcomb
2. Quiet vacations on Ocracoke Island
3. Blueberry pie, blueberry cobbler, blueberry jam, blueberry yogurt, blueberry . . . . . (hence the blog header!)
5. Christmas scented candles
6. The sound of my husband's laughter
7. Spending a day with one or both of my grown sons (an all too rare event when they grow up and leave home).
Since I just tagged seven people earlier this month, if you're reading this consider yourself tagged and do join in on the fun!