I was very kindly given an Art Blog Award by James Parker (thank you, James!) who requests that I write seven things that I love and pass it on to seven other bloggers.
Hmmmm... sounds like fun.
Preface: It goes without saying that most of all I love God, family and friends, but as for life's other joys......
Seven Things I Love:
1. The feeling I get when I finish a piece of art, I learned something new... and hopefully the art came out halfway decently.
2. Cold blustery/snowy/rainy days when I can stay home and snuggle in a blanket with my furry soulmate (Bailey, my cat) and watch Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility, or read a good book.
3. Cooking for my family and friends
4. Walking and seeing the beauty of nature, hearing the birds singing and feeling the breeze on my face.
5. Memories. I cherish the memories of people I love, places I love, funny things, touching things, beautiful things.
6. Creativity. Whether through art or writing, I feel more alive, aware and complete when I'm creating.
7. Chocolate. Coffee. Chocolate. Coffee. Hmmm..... a tie?
It's hard to choose seven folks to pass this award on to, but here goes:
Note to the "seven"... if time doesn't permit you to participate in passing on this award... just post the award on your blog and enjoy!